While staying only one day in Havana, it is quite difficult to adapt you to the scheduling of all the places of interest and activities that this charismatic and exuberant city has to offer, but it is still enough time for the city to captivate you with its energy and its crumbled charm. Obtain the essence of Cuba in one experience of Havana by day and night.
Pick up at the cruises terminal of Havana in the morning.
City tour of Old Havana, declared World Heritage by the UNESCO in 1982 (Arms Square, Cathedral Square, Square of San Francis of Assisi, Hotel and Bar Hemingway).
Lunch time (It is optional, thus is not included in the price).
Panoramic Tour to see the most interesting places of the city, included the historical center, declared World Heritage by the UNESCO.
We return to the ship to take a bath and to change clothes (optional).
Dinner time in a local restaurant (It is optional, not included in the price).
We encourage you to enjoy the night life of Havana.
Places of interest:
• Bar-restaurant Florida, bar Bodeguita del Medio, bar Ambos Mundos (Both Worlds) a rooftop terrace. Visit the Sloppy Joe`s Bar and try the Sloppy cocktail. Bar with headquarters in Havana that became famous in all United States and it was visited by Frank Sinatra, among others.
• Experiences the sunset at the Havana Waterfront, habitually full of villagers, drinking, dancing, speaking, playing music and having a good time.
• Cuban Fabric of Art. Created by the musician of Afro-Cuban mixture X-Alfonso, this it is one of the best projects of art of Havana. An intellectual nexus for the live music, art exhibitions, fashion shows and a stimulant debate of coffee and cocktails, there is not a hierarchical order neither a rude gorilla in this transformed factory of cooking oil in Vedado. On the other hand, you can mix with the artists, musicians and mainly the Cuban clientele for electrifying events that begin at 8 pm o’clock. From Thursday to Sunday indoors, like Bauhaus.
• Concert of the Buena Vista Social Club.
• Returns to the Cruises terminal about midnight.
Private transport round trip from the Havana cruises terminal!
Private transport with air conditioning, license and totally save!
Certified private driver/guide, English spoken for 6 hours!
Private and affordable tour around Havana with a driver/guide in a classic American car of the 50’s decade!
A cocktail at the rooftop terrace of the Hotel Both Worlds
You schedule the day like you want!
Payment: Cash only to pay at the end of the trip.
Meeting point: the tourist guide will meet with you outside of the cruises terminal of Havana, crossing the street of the square of San Francis of Assisi, next to the Fountain of the Lions, in front of the port.
Keep in mind that this and all our trips in Havana are adjusted to the rules imposed by the government of the United States to travel to Cuba. Our excursions are guided by a private company with license and they enter in the category of visa of “educational tours”.
This excursion is perfectly legal to book and to make.