During this trip you can see the beautiful Vinales Valley from a horseback, or an on-foot perspective. The trip ends at 6pm in Havana.
IMPORTANT: If your prefer walking than horseback riding no problem! We’ll organize it for you!
- Mirador de los Jazmines (view from the los Jazmines Hotel on the Vinales Valley).
- Valle de Vinales (Vinales Valley) horse riding or walking tour with a visit to a tobacco plantation and a café, with a demonstration of the coffee cultivation process.
- Traditional Cuban dinner.
7:30 – A driver will collect you from your place of accommodation in Havana. Give us your exact address and/or the name of the hotel you are staying at. Wait for the driver outside the entrance.
10:00 – Welcome drink in Vinales.
10:30 – Time for a horse (or walking) trip that will take about 3 hours. During the trip you can see the traditional tobacco plantations of the best tobacco in the world, for which the Pinar del Rio area is famous. There will be an opportunity not only to learn how to make and roll cigars, but also time for cigar tasting! Organic, traditional cigars can be bought at the plantation – payment in cash only.
During the trip we will also visit a café with a view of coffee plantations. Cubans will present how the delicious Cuban coffee is made – there will also be an opportunity to try it (payment in cash).
14:30 – After about 3-4 hours of our trip it will be time for a delicious, ecological and traditional Cuban dinner at a restaurant.
15:30 – The last part of the tour is the view of the Vinales Valley from the balcony at the Los Jazmines Hotel.
18:00 – The trip finishes in Havana, at the place where we collected you in the morning.
TOTAL PRICE OF TRIP 2 [INCLUDED: Taxi, Horse-riding trip, lunch]:
- TOTAL PRICE FOR 1 PERSON: 175 €
- TOTAL PRICE FOR 2 PEOPLE: 195 €
- TOTAL PRICE FOR 3 PEOPLE: 230 €
- TOTAL PRICE FOR 4 PEOPLE: 260 €
- TOTAL PRICE FOR 5 PEOPLE: 300 €
Payment is in cash. Or by online transfers I always know that the payment is 68 h before the start of the excursion.
It’s possible organize for 25 people maximum.
Additional information: It’s good to have hat, sun cream and water. And enjoy!
Sunny Vinales Tour
WHEN? Everyday! From Monday to Sunday.
WHERE? We are starting at 7:30 am in Havana at your place (hotel/casa particular) and we’ll take you at the same place around 6:00 pm.
CONTACT AND BOOKING:
- Michel García – email@example.com
- Skype: Michel.Garciamaq
- WhatsApp: 0048 693 583 244