See two of the most beautiful colonial cities in Cuba on a day trip! Captivating architecture, nature, the climate of Cuban cities that are vibrant with color and energy.
Cienfuegos, also known as the Pearl of the South, was founded by the French in 1819 and it is an ideal city to appreciate the neoclassical architecture and it was built along one of the beautiful bays of the Caribbean Sea.
Trinidad is the city that allows us to travel back in time due to its constructions that are still well preserved. It was the third village founded by the Spaniards and was declared World Heritage by the UNESCO in 1988.
- Visiting “Cuban Paris” – Cienfuegos and city tour with a guide.
- Colonial Trinidad and its most important attractions – city tour with a guide.
- Ceramic workshop in Trinidad.
The trip starts at 6.30am at the place of your accommodation in Havana, or in Varadero. Return to the same place around 8pm.
Distance to go:
- 630 km from Havana (there and back)
- 530 km from Varadero (there and back)
- Private taxi there and back, according to the program.
- Guided tours of all attractions listed in the program.
- Price for 1 person: 305 €
- Price for 2 people: 315 €
- Prices for 3 – 4 people: 320 €
- Price for 5-7 people: 360 €
Attention! The price does not include entry tickets!
Payment is in cash. Or by online transfers I always know that the payment is 68 h before the start of the excursion.