See two of the most beautiful colonial cities in Cuba on a day trip! Captivating architecture, nature, the climate of Cuban cities that are vibrant with color and energy.
- Visiting “Cuban Paris” – Cienfuegos and city tour with a guide.
- Colonial Trinidad and its most important attractions – city tour with a guide.
- Ceramic workshop in Trinidad.
The trip starts at 6.30am at the place of your accommodation in Havana, or in Varadero. Return to the same place around 8pm.
Distance to go:
- 630 km from Havana (there and back)
- 530 km from Varadero (there and back)
- Private taxi there and back, according to the program.
- Guided tours of all attractions listed in the program.
- Price for 1 person: 305 €
- Price for 2 people: 315 €
- Prices for 3 – 4 people: 320 €
- Price for 5-7 people: 360 €
Attention! The price does not include entry tickets!
Payment is in cash. Or by online transfers I always know that the payment is 68 h before the start of the excursion.